InsuranceProviders.com is proud to introduce a new scholarship promoting motorcycle safety among students.
The Look Twice, Save A Life Scholarship of $1,000 is awarded to any student who is currently attending or planning to attend college or some form of higher education.
One applicant will be chosen who best brings awareness to motorcycle safety. The scholarship will be awarded on an annual basis for the Spring semester. The deadline to apply is December, 1st.
Find out the requirements and how to enter below.
How to Enter
- Create a form of social awareness that inspires other students to focus on Looking Twice for Motorcycle Safety. This can be a video, artwork, essay or anything that would engage other students to focus on safe driving.
- Once you have completed Step 1, please proceed to filling out the application in our contact form below.
- Submit a link to your video, artwork, essay or creative element of your choice in the final step of the application form.
- Current college student or anyone planning on attending college (or another form of higher education) in the upcoming school year.
- Student must have a valid driver’s license.
Please email Scholarship@InsuranceProviders.com if you have any questions.
**No information is shared with any outside parties. The only people who can view your information are those who make up the scholarship committee.