Metropolitan Property and Casualty Insurance Company

FREE Insurance Comparison

Call (855) 425-8122

for FREE insurance quotes by phone
Insurance | Free Online Insurance Quotes

Compare Insurance Quotes!

Compare Quotes from Top Companies and Save

Leave a review then recommend this page to tell others about this provider:

Metropolitan Property and Casualty Insurance Company

5 reviews
leave a review
President: William Douglas Moore
Metropolitan Property and Casualty Insurance Company
700 Quaker Lane P O Box 350
Warwick, RI 02887
Phone: (401) 827-3039
Toll Free: (800) 638-4208

Types of Insurance Offered

Metropolitan Property and Casualty Insurance Company Summary

Brief Account of the Company

Metropolitan Property and Casualty Insurance Company was originally incorporated in the state of Delaware in 1972 as Metropolitan Property and Liability Insurance Company, which was later changed to its current name in 1990. In 1995, the company relocated to Rhode Island, its current state of domicile. It operates as a MetLife subsidiary under the Auto & Home brand of MetLife.

Insurance Products Offered

A leading provider of property and casualty insurance, Metropolitan Property and Casualty Insurance Company conducts its business in the following 3 categories: autos, boats, and homeowners insurance, consisting of liability and physical damage coverage on autos and boats, and multiple peril insurance for homeowners. 70% of the premiums comes from passenger liability and physical damage policies, both standard and non-standard, with the remaining balance of the 30% made up by homeowner insurance and other coverage, including personal excess liability.

Sales and Distributions

Metropolitan Property and Casualty Insurance Company sells its products both through workplaces and directly to individuals. For personal lines of business, the company writes standard rates policies through MetLife and its own agents, as well as independent agents. It also uses group property and casualty distribution source and other integrated marketing efforts.

Metropolitan Property and Casualty Insurance Company Additional Information

Metropolitan Property and Casualty Insurance Company is a Stock company that was incorporated in 2030-08-31. Metropolitan Property and Casualty Insurance Company is a Fire & Casualty insurance company and has assets of $4,855,641,812, capital of $318,000,000, and net surplus of $1,444,334,742.

The president of Metropolitan Property and Casualty Insurance Company is William Douglas Moore, the treasurer is , and the secretary is . Metropolitan Property and Casualty Insurance Company insurance plans include airplane, auto, boat, business, health, home, and prepaid legal.

Metropolitan Property and Casualty Insurance Company is located in Warwick, RI and the phone number for Metropolitan Property and Casualty Insurance Company claims, customer, service, and additional information is (401) 827-3039.

Metropolitan Property and Casualty Insurance Company Location

Metropolitan Property and Casualty Insurance Company Insurance Quotes

If you already have Metropolitan Property and Casualty Insurance Company insurance quotes then be sure that you compare your quoted Metropolitan Property and Casualty Insurance Company insurance plans with insurance quotes from many other top insurance companies so that you can find the very best insurance plan for your needs. Enter your zip code in for free insurance quotes now!

Compare Insurance Quotes!

Compare Quotes from Top Companies and Save